1.2. The website is owned by SEGMENTIA SALES SOLUTIONS, S.L.U (hereinafter SEGMENTIA)
SEGMENTIA SALES SOLUTIONS SLU
Av. Santuario de Valverde 75H · 28049 Madrid · España
R.M. Madrid, Tomo 27.808, F 191, Seccción 8, Hoja M-501164, Insc. 1
+34 918 013 536
DATA PROTECTION DELEGATE
Consulting, training and sales intermediation, both nationally and internationally.
1.3. SEGMENTIA indicates that it is the obligation of the User / client, hereinafter User, to read this LEGAL NOTICE of the website, considering it current and therefore applicable. We recommend that the User print and save a copy of this LEGAL NOTICE so that, later, they will be aware of it, although said information will be available at all times on the website (www.segmentia.com). All conditions can be stored and reproduced by the User through any conventional word processor tool on the market.
1.4. In order to use and navigate through SEGMENTIA's websites, the User must (a) be 16 or over, or 16 and have the consent of their parents or their guardian to these terms, (b) have the capacity to grant a contract binding with us and that no applicable law prohibits it, and (c) be a resident of Spain. The User also guarantees that all information provided to SEGMENTIA is true, accurate and complete, and accepts that this is the case at all times.
2. USER AND LIABILITY REGIME
2.1 The navigation, access and use of the SEGMENTIA website confers the condition of User, by which they accept, from browsing the website, all the conditions of use established here without prejudice to the application of the corresponding regulations of mandatory legal compliance as the case may be.
The website provides a wide variety of information, services and data. The user assumes responsibility for the correct use of the website. This responsibility will extend to:
- The veracity and legality of the information provided by the user in the forms issued by SEGMENTIA for access to certain content or services offered by the website.
- The use of the information, services and data offered by SEGMENTIA contrary to the provisions of these conditions, the Law, morals, good customs or public order, or that in any other way may involve injury to the rights of third parties or of the same operation of the website.
It is SEGMENTIA's obligation to warn that if the User disagrees with the terms present in this document, the User must refrain from accessing the website, so SEGMENTIA immediately invites you to leave this website if you agree with the aforementioned warning.
2.2 The User declares himself as a natural or legal person. SEGMENTIA declares, and the User acknowledges, that SEGMENTIA provides a great diversity of information, services and data, the User assuming responsibility for the correct use of the website. This responsibility will extend to all those uses and practices that the User makes within the website, as well as the use of the information, services and data offered by SEGMENTIA.
3. USER GUIDELINES
We have established a series of basic rules so that the User can follow them when accessing our website. Please follow these rules:
3.1. Website access guidelines
3.1.1. To access the website, the User must have access and connection to the Internet, pay the access fees, have the equipment / device and electronic systems necessary to connect to the network, including a suitable terminal. for this purpose (computer, telephone, tablet, etc.) and a modem or other similar or similar access device.
3.1.2. The User knows that the correct access and use of certain contents and services of the website, may imply the download on their computer devices of certain computer programs or other logical elements. The User is solely responsible for the installation of the aforementioned elements, SEGMENTIA declining any type of responsibility that may arise from it.
3.2. Limitation of liability of SEGMENTIA for the use of the website
3.2.1. The website may host advertising content or be sponsored. Advertisers and sponsors are solely responsible for ensuring that the material submitted, for inclusion on the website, complies with the laws that may be applicable in each case. SEGMENTIA will not be responsible for any error, inaccuracy or irregularity that the advertising or sponsor content may contain.
3.2.2. SEGMENTIA makes every effort to offer the information contained in the website truthfully and without typographical errors. In the event that at any time an error of this type occurs, beyond the control of SEGMENTIA at all times, the error will be corrected as soon as possible and the User will be provided with the information and options established in the legislation.
3.2.3. SEGMENTIA will not be liable to the User, insofar as:
- The efficiency of the connection as well as the speed of access to the website by the User. Interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of the electronic system for reasons beyond SEGMENTIA's control.
- The information entered by the User himself and third parties, outside SEGMENTIA and with whom no type of agreement or contractual collaboration is maintained.
Those users residing or residing in other countries of the European Union or outside the European Union must ensure that access and use of the website and / or its content is allowed in accordance with their own legislation. In any case, the access and use of the website by a User who does not comply with the residence requirement in Spain will be understood to be carried out under their sole responsibility, exonerating SEGMENTIA from any responsibility.
4. DATA PROTECTION POLICY
CODE OF CONDUCT
The user must comply with all applicable laws and use the available spaces of the Application to leave Forum-type comments, correctly and respect the code of conduct established in this section, as well as take into account the regime of responsibilities that may arise from the use of these spaces in an incorrect or illegal way.
SEGMENTIA informs of the behaviors that it does not consider appropriate and of the power it has to act accordingly on the following uses, actions, omissions or statements that the member makes, by virtue of the relationship that binds it to SEGMENTIA:
- Acting dishonestly or unprofessionally.
- Post inappropriate or inaccurate content.
- Harass, abuse, threaten or harm another person or user of SEGMENTIA web
- Use or publish through images, videos or any comment on the profile that may hurt the sensitivity of users, as well as that may discriminate due to any condition, race, ethnic group, nationality, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability or disease , or that are illegal, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or for other causes considered reprehensible.
- Using someone else's account or creating a false identity in SEGMENTIA.
- Make false statements that impersonate your identity.
- Include content that contains computer viruses or others that may eliminate, interrupt or hinder proper navigation.
- Sell, sponsor or obtain economic benefit through SEGMENTIA without the authorization of SEGMENTIA or if another method provided by SEGMENTIA has been established for the management of an exclusive service.
- Share information of non-users without their express consent.
5. EXTENSIONS & LINKS POLICY
5.1 SEGMENTIA's main website may redirect to other websites of its property. Likewise, it will not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of pages outside its property that can be accessed through the links.
5.2 SEGMENTIA declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures to avoid any damage to the Users of its website that may arise from browsing its website. Consequently, SEGMENTIA is not responsible, in any case, for any damages that the User may suffer from browsing the Internet.
6. VALIDITY OF THIS TEXT
6.1. SEGMENTIA reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate, without prior notice, to the content of the website. Both in relation to the contents of the site, and in the conditions of use thereof. Said modifications may be made, through the website, by any form admissible by law and shall be binding during the time that they are exclusively published and available on the website and until they are modified by subsequent ones.
6.2. SEGMENTIA reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate, without prior notice, in the content of its website. Both in relation to the contents of the website, and in the LEGAL NOTICE of the same. Said modifications may be made through its website by any form admissible by law and shall be binding during the time they are published on the website and until they are validly modified by subsequent ones.
7. INDUSTRIAL & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
7.1. All texts, images, content, logos, trademarks or not, as well as the means and forms of presentation and assembly of the website, are originally or derivatively owned by SEGMENTIA. Consequently, they are works or contents protected as intellectual property and / or industrial property by the Spanish legal system in accordance with Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of April 12, which approves the revised text of the Intellectual Property Law, regularizing, clarifying and harmonizing the current legal provisions on the matter and by Law 17/2001, of December 7, on Trademarks, being also applicable both the related Spanish and community regulations in the aforementioned fields, as well as the international treaties related to the matter and signed by Spain.
7.2. All rights to the contents are reserved, the reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation and / or any mode of use of all or part of the contents of the website being expressly prohibited without the express consent of SEGMENTIA.
8. SSL CERTIFICATE (SECURE SOCKETS LAYER)
The SSL CERTIFICATE provides authentication, privacy and security of the information between SEGMENTIA and the User.
SEGMENTIA has a security certificate that is used by SSL CERTIFICATE to make secure connections.
In this process, several parameters are established to make the connection safely and it is established using preset keys, encoding and decoding all the data sent until the connection is closed.
9. LEGAL ACTIONS, APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
9.1 SEGMENTIA also reserves the right to file civil or criminal actions it deems appropriate for the improper use of its web pages and content, or for the breach of these conditions.
9.2 The relationship between the User and the provider will be governed by current regulations and applicable in the Spanish territory. If any controversy arises, the parties may submit their conflicts to arbitration or go to the ordinary jurisdiction, complying with the rules on jurisdiction and competence in this regard. SEGMENTIA has its postal address in Madrid, Spain.
9.3 Contracts concluded electronically in which a consumer intervenes as a party shall be presumed to have been concluded in the place where he or she has his habitual residence. Electronic contracts between businessmen or professionals, in the absence of an agreement between the parties, will be presumed to be held in the place where the service provider is established.
- Online dispute resolution in accordance with Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013: The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform, which is available at the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Madrid, January 2021.